Monday, April 6, 2009

A sale and a facebook test

So I've had a facebook fan page for a few weeks now. I have 19 fans at the time of this entry and I'm not sure if my etsy views are coming from there, from twitter or from this blog. Google Analytics tells me my views, for the majority, are from outside sources, so it's got to be one of them, I'd imagine. I thought I'd conduct a little experiment to maybe jump-start my sales and see where they're coming from. Of course, by posting this here, it may just confuse things more. It's a chance I'm willing to take. If you're interested in seeing the items I have in my spring sale, please stop by my facebook fan page. Do become a fan if you want future sale and special offer notifications on your facebook page! Thanks, we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails