Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

A few months back while perusing the Etsy forums, I came across a wonderful blog, Just Something I Made. In it the author, Cathe Holden, posted photos of her too cute little wire bird nests and instructions for making them. (You can view that post here.) My mom is really into watching and feeding the various birds that come into her yard... chickadees, finches, mocking birds, woodpeckers, etc. She just loves them. So I thought it would be a fitting Mother's Day gift if I made one of Cathe's bird nests for her to wear as a necklace. I'm new to building nests, but I think it turned out okay. I think she'll probably get a kick out of it. 

Happy Mother's Day to moms everywhere. I hope your day is special and that you feel appreciated and loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails