Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Got to find some balance

I'm pretty sure this could be classified as a transitional period in my life. There seems to be a ton going on, just in day to day life. I know it has a lot to do with starting back to work. Right now I'm feeling like there are not enough hours in the day. I can't seem to fit in much time for jewelry design or production (much less tending to my blog), and when I do manage to get some pieces made, it seems that it takes days for me to find time to list each one. It's feeling pretty ridiculous. It's not like I have kids running around demanding my attention. (Well, my dogs and cats seem pretty demanding, but that's my own fault. lol) I don't know, I'll figure out a system or it will work itself out, it's just driving me a bit crazy right now.

In the meantime, at least I have my gardens for some peace and tranquility. From a distance, I can't even see all the weeds I need to pull. :P  This little beauty (Lithodora) is a newish plant that my mom picked up for me a few weeks back. We've had lots of rain lately and it's just flourishing. This pic is from the day it was planted though.

4 comments:

  1. New routines are hard to get into the swing of. Give it time, you'll adjust! And if you ask me, dogs and cats are just as demanding as children! They're worth it though :) That's a beautiful flower too. I always kill them, so I never have anything fun like that in my yard though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm told I spoil my animals (but I like to!). We'll see if this plant makes it back next spring. I don't usually (obviously) kill them, but sometimes they seem to disappear over the winter. Hopefully I won't have to wonder what the heck was in that spot next spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the "Lovely Blog" award :) Come check it out! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is amazingly beautiful! I spent 5 hours in the yard pulling, trimming and bending! So gradifying yet never ending. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails