Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, here goes!

So, after lots of time reading about it and thinking about it and, true to form for me, putting it off, I finally just sat down and started a blog. I have high hopes of being able to post at least a couple times a week and for my musings to be a little entertaining or maybe even helpful. We'll see what develops here. I just know that this was the biggest step and now it's done. It's out there. I'm not even panicking. It feels pretty good, actually. :)

If you have a little more time, please stop by my online shop, madison house designs on etsy. There you will find my handcrafted embellishments... lots of great pieces of jewelry, made by yours truly, of all the wonderful stones and metals I can get my hands on.

Thanks, hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails